Scalp Micropigmentation, also known as hair simulation tattoo is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that involves using highly specialized equipment to deposit pigment into the scalp. The treatment is a form of tattoo, giving the illusion of a close trimmed hairstyle to conceal areas of hair loss. SMP can also be used to conceal areas of thinning hair or scars from strip method hair transplantation.
- Virtually pain free cosmetic procedure. No stitches required.
- Non-invasive treatment with no side effects.
- Realistic looking pigmentation, matched to individuals hair color and skin tone.
- Quick procedure, it takes just few hours.
- Lasts for years with no maintenance.
- Procedure be combined with standard FUT & FUE Technique.